帖子

积分

管理员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-4-30 13:27:30 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
10 Top Behavioural Interview Questions
Behavioural interview questions are designed to present you with the opportunity to give real life
examples that best illustrate the competencies required for a position. The idea being that past
performance is the best indicator as to how you would behave in a given situation in the future. The
questions and competencies are infinitely variable, but here are 10 common competencies (behaviours)
and questions for you to consider (and practice!).

1. Tell me about a time when you’ve received great feedback from a customer - and why?
Customer Focus
2. Tell me about the greatest challenge you’ve experienced when communicating complex
information.
What was the situation, what approach did you take and what was the result?
Communication
3. Describe a situation where you found it difficult to persuade others to your point of view.
Influencing or Persuading Others
4. Tell me about a particular project or idea you’ve initiated; and what the end result was.
Initiative
5. Tell me about the most difficult person you have worked with, what did you do about it and
what was the outcome?
Interpersonal and Team Skills
6. Give me an example of a time where you coached a direct report to significantly
improve performance.
What approach did you take and what was the result?
People Management
7. Tell me about a time when your work or an idea you had was criticised.
Personal Adaptability, Energy and Resilience
8. What are the two most significant accomplishments in your career so far and why?
Self-Motivation, Self-Knowledge
9. Describe a complicated problem you have had to deal with. How did you tackle it and what was
the outcome?
Problem Solving
10. What has been one of the most difficult documents you have written? Why was it difficult?
Written Communication

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Nicole会计培训

GMT+10, 2024-5-3 21:18 , Processed in 0.058065 second(s), 24 queries .