[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
楼主
发表于 2015-12-20 00:13:19 | 显示全部楼层
Q13. What is your weakness? To what extent do you think it will affect your performance?
I am a little nervous and uncomfortable with my public-speaking skills in front of large groups. Because of the nervous, I noticed that I tend to speak faster and lack of confidence when giving a presentation in front of large groups. I know that right now this is not a critical issue to my career path. But I think it would be an important skill to have. Therefore when I found this problem, I watched the ted talks everyday to learn from some presentation skills of speaker. For example, I found that there are different introduction styles and how to interaction with audience. And I also enrolled professional year courses, the tutor taught me how to announce in the presentation or express ideas in the meeting.  

Q14. Which one you will feel more comfortable? In a team or work alone?
Working in a team or alone both make me feel comfortable. It depends on what kind of tasks need to be done, I can work independently to complete my task on time but I also I feel creative when collaborate with others in a team because we could come up with creative ideas when brainstorm and I like to learn from other’s experience. I think although in a team, working independently to finish your assigned task would ensure the team to succeed.

Q15. Can you work independently when required?
I enjoy working with others but I’m equally able to work independently. I’m not afraid to ask for guidance if necessary but I’m quick to learn and, once I’ve understood what’s required of me, I am more than capable of getting on with the job under my own steam. + 例子

Q16. What management style you are most comfortable with?
I feel comfortable with the authoritative management style where the manager gives employee clear and objective directions, gives employees the authority to take actions when necessary and keeps monitoring & motivating.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Nicole会计培训

GMT+10, 2024-5-3 20:30 , Processed in 0.054102 second(s), 18 queries .