积分
楼主
发表于 2015-12-19 21:50:38 | 显示全部楼层
Qs:
Tell me about yourself
Tell me who you are and where you come from
Walk me through your resume
A:
Greeting (Well, thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself...) -- Local qualification (I studied master of accounting in MQ and graduated with a credit above average...) -- Working experience (company briefing, job title, years, major job duties) -- job-related soft and technical skills developed from last job -- summarise myself (hard working, easygoing, team spirit...) to prove I am a perfect match for this job.

Qs:
What do you normally do in your current/last job
Tell me about your typical day
A:
Generally, keep the conversation to the important tasks (relate with the tasks that you are going to perform in the job you are interviewing for) to show your skills (soft and technical).

Qs:
Why should we offer you this position?
what is your strength?
A:
soft skills: attention to details, problem solving, time management, quick learner, team spirit (back up other team mates during their absence)
technical skills: Excel (Pivot table to speed up fixed asset reconciliation; V lookup to reconcile payroll entitlements)   

Qs:
Give me an example from a previous job where you've shown initiative.
A:
AP: collect fixed asset invoices for AA; contact supplier/purchase officer for unmatched invoice; reduce payment terms; timely filing
AR: bank reconciliation for customer handled by previous officer
FAR: set up a new format; use excel skills to speed up FA rec.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Nicole会计培训

GMT+10, 2024-5-4 00:18 , Processed in 0.047130 second(s), 18 queries .