[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
楼主
发表于 2015-12-20 10:44:07 | 显示全部楼层
4. Why you are interested in our company?
It's a great honor & privilege to work in a reputed company like XYZ Company which is growing successful in its field. And I want to join an organization where I would found my job stability, security & good working environment like your company. And I wanted to be a part of working in a reputed company like XYZ Company were I can grow myself with the organization personally and professionally by sharing new ideas.
5. What you can bring to this position?
Technical skills:
Studying your resume carefully and picking at least three key attributes you can bring to the job which fit their requirements and will encourage the interviewer to sit up and listen.
Soft skills:
Well, I’m aware that this job involves time pressure and that you are looking for someone who can multitask and work across several projects at once, with regular deadlines throughout the year.  I will remained calm and in control and got the job done.
furthermore,  as a dedicated team player, I thrive in a team environment and fully believe a team that is communicating well will be the most productive and successful.
6.Salary package and notice period:
First of all, salary is not a deciding factor for me. I really like the job description and want to get this job. I will accept an average salary for this position what is something between $35,000 and $40,000. I really like this job and would like to do it.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Nicole会计培训

GMT+10, 2024-5-3 21:41 , Processed in 0.063022 second(s), 18 queries .