立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 6753|回复: 0

Thanks Carl & Tracy, thanks for your encouragements

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-6-16 22:19:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Nicole会计培训 于 2013-6-18 04:37 编辑

Thanks Carl & Tracy, thanks for your encouragements.

Yes. I still remember, I spent nearly 4 hours teaching without any break last night, I did realize I was so exhausted after

your guys left the class. But I still very pleased with your guys's hard work as we can go through the financial report and analysis and understand how to apply for each account together in the last class after 3 topics.

As we know, you guys never had any accounting experience before, now you can use what you studied from previous 3
topics’ study to apply to the financial report analysis, that's a massive improvement. That's very amazing. I am pound of
your guys.

However, two things I still have to remind your guys again and again if you really want to get an accounting job.
  1.Practice make you perfect-Please keep practicing at home and refresh your mind every day even though ten
minutes or half hour per day. You will see the different result if you put your action each day.

2. Be confident -your confidence is built on how good you are. So you should be well prepared and then go to the
employee market to challenge yourself until you get what you want. Do not easy to say giving up. Believe me: The hope
will always come out when you think it’s no hope.

Good luck to your guys. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will offer my help
any time.

undefined By the way, the next new class  for AAA class  will start on 21/07/13 as we have  got 4 people reserved
already. The maximum for each class is 6 people.Therefore anyone is still interested to attend this class,
please let us know ASAP
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Nicole会计培训

GMT+10, 2024-3-29 08:30 , Processed in 0.054633 second(s), 29 queries .