[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
楼主
发表于 2018-11-28 14:00:02 | 显示全部楼层
1.        Tell me about your typical day?
(what you do on an average day in your current job).
In this question they may be testing whether you have a mundane job or something that has constant challenges -- and of course how you meet those challenges.
They may also watch out for attitudes and how enthusiastic you are about your work and how you view your fellow workers and your customers. Criticizing and blaming others will invariably count against you.
-They will also compare your answer with what you have said on your resum�/CV.
-Try to keep your answer realistic rather than describing a perfect situation. A real example of a recent day is more powerful than a generic 'typical' day. Include difficulties and how you overcome them. Show your enthusiasm and dedication. Show how you work well in a team of people. Show your leadership skills. Most of all, show the attributes that they are looking for!
Most days I get in early so I can get emails done and be ready for the project team meeting. On a typical day last week, we had a late change from the client to deal with. I got Roger to do a quick technical feasibility analysis whilst I went to see the Maria Jones, the Account Manager. She explained how important it was, so I reviewed the plan and found a way to get the change in without harming the critical path. The team weren't too happy to have to squeeze in another change, but when I explained how helpful it would be to the customer they got down to updating the specification and use cases. I bought in pizzas to keep them all happy and to let us steal a bit of space at lunchtime. We'd got it done by three and, with Maria mucking in we got everything else back on track by the end of the day.

2.        How do you handle the situation when supplier chasing payments?
-Proactive communication with my creditors
-Be honest, decent and keep my dignity
-Compliance with the law
-Rediscuss about the payment-related considerations if needed (terms, schedule, applying interest surcharge? best interest for our companies- stop it if possible; if have to pay, as low as possible...)
-Focus on paying off small debts first and keep records
https://www.collectmore.com.au/t ... rs-chasing-payment/ “Top 5 ways to deal with suppliers and debt collectors chasing payment”  Paul Metcalf  December 7, 2015 Blog`

3.        What are your largest expenditures on your P/L?
For every business
-Wages & Salaries;
-Rent/mortgage;
-Equipment, utilities and office supplies ;
-COGS, advertising, travelling and entertainments.

4.        What is the payroll tax rate for NSW (or other state)?
NSW 5.45%, ACT 6.85%, NT 5.5%, QLD 4.75%
VIC 4.85% or 2.425% for regional employers,
SA 2.5% to 4.95% depending on wages paid for the full financial year,
TAS Initial threshold $1,250,000 (annually) Initial rate: 4%                       
$95.890 (28 day/m) $102,740 (30 day/m) $106,164 (31 day/m)
Subsequent threshold $2,000,000 (annually) Subsequent rate: 6.1%
$153,425 (28 day/m) $164,384 (30 day/m) $169,863 (31 day/m),
WA 5.5% - More than $850,000 but less than $7.5 million
5.5% - $7.5 million or more but not exceeding $100 million
Tier 4 rate* - More than $100 million but not exceeding $1.5 billion
Tier 5 rate* - More than $1.5 billion
5.        Do you reconcile your GST account before you start to prepare your BAS report?
Yes, I need to make sure the figure for GST Collected/paid on BAS match the corresponding amounts in the GST Summary report or the GST Collected/paid linked accounts (and get them reconciled as well), check the report filter and BASlink Setup.

6.        What management style you are most comfortable with?
What environments allow you to be especially effective? Emphasize your flexibility and your ability to work in many different types of environments. Your answer should not consist of a laundry list of requirements (private office, few interruptions, and so on) or the interviewer may conclude that you will be difficult to satisfy.
"Although I can work effectively in most environments, I prefer environments where people are their own bosses, within reason. I like to have a goal but be able to draw my own map to get there. To accomplish goals, I rely on asking questions and finding people receptive, so cooperation and access are important to me in a work group." https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/b ... s-part-4-abu-sayed/
Describe your ideal career. Talk about what you enjoy, skills that are natural to you, realistic problems or opportunities you'd expect in this particular job or industry, and what you hope to learn from those experiences. Avoid mentioning specific time frames or job titles.
"I'd like to stay in a field related to training no matter what happens. I was too interested in business to work at a university, but I believe that teaching is somehow in my blood. I've been good at sales because I took the time to educate my clients. Now I look forward to training the new hires."
Try to Strike a Balance
Between emphasizing your ability to work independently and your comfort with taking direction from a boss. You don't want to come across as needing either too much or too little supervision. Before you answer, think about the job you are interviewing for, and try to estimate how much management the employer will expect you to need. Use this to guide your answer.
Emphasize Your Adaptability
Sharing how you have thrived with a variety of supervisory styles in your past. Be prepared to give examples of how you have been productive with different types of bosses.
Consider the Qualities of a Manager
What qualities are attractive to you and which will also help the organization succeed.
Never, Under Any Circumstances, Should You Criticize a Past Supervisor
Your prospective employer will likely assume you are a difficult employee and side with your former employer. Even when an interviewer asks you to describe your least favorite boss, focus on how you were still successful in this environment, and emphasize what you look for in a manager, rather than the qualities you dislike.
Don't Get Too Carried Away With Your Answer
Don't imply that you have unrealistic expectations for some superhuman manager or that you will be too needy as an employee. Keep your answer brief.
In response to the question, “Describe your ideal boss”:
My ideal boss would encourage clear communication between herself and her employees. I believe communication – in person, as well as via phone and email – is critical to a successful relationship between an employer and employee.
https://www.thebalancecareers.co ... -ideal-boss-2063848  BY ALISON DOYLE  October 22, 2018

7.        Describe a situation in which you found a creative way to overcome an obstacle.
How do you regroup when things haven't gone as planned?
Describe a time when some obstacle forced you to change your original plan, but you were still able to achieve the desired result. Did you rally the support of others to make this happen? With hindsight, how might you have better predicted the obstacle?
"I start by trying to imagine the worst possible outcome; then I back up and identify precautions I can take to avoid that scenario. In this way I usually end up with a result close to the original goal. The training example I described earlier is proof of that skill."
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Nicole会计培训

GMT+10, 2024-5-4 15:41 , Processed in 0.053412 second(s), 18 queries .