主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
楼主
发表于 2018-9-12 03:18:22 | 显示全部楼层
Common questions
1. Right now,I am a current student studying master of accounting in Anu,but I have once an internship experience in China in the accounting firm.Besides,I have been trained in Nicole accounting training program for 2 months and can basically process all the daily accounting activity.
2. I win my accounting bachelor degree in China and will have my accounting Master degree from ANU in 2019. I have internship experience and accounting training program experience. I am familiar with the MYOB and Microsoft office software。I am a sociable person and a good team player,hope to join in your big company family.
3. In my last internship work experience, I am responsible to record the receivable invoice and reconciliation customer’s statement with their payment records. At first, I thought it was quite an easy job, but it just needs to record the data into the system and compare the information but after I really try to do it on my own, I  found out it was not an easy job because there are so many small details you need to pay attention, it's so annoying. Finally,after my hard practice,I can do much faster compared with the first beginning,I am able to handle around 60 receivable invoices now.
4. Well, During the day I work for the accounting frim,I usually get up at 7 am and arrive at the company at 9 am. then I will plan my daily task and ask for my manager to see if there is any new task I need to handle。After that,I will begin to deal with my daily task and  may drink some coffee to refresh myself. we can have 2 hours lunch break in the noon. I may have my lunch with my colleagues. After the break, I may continue the remaining task and check with my manager with the new task. If there isn't any new task, I may ask my colleague to see if there is anything that I can help with. In the end, I will write the work diaries before I am off duty
5. Because I want to learn something new from your company, I want to use my accounting knowledge in the real situation and make me more an more faster to process the accounting daily activity.
6. I am familiar with most of the job duty you listed in the advertisement and I am sure I can learn something new from your company.
Technical question:
32. I wil create a credit for the overpaid amount if my customer overpay me and create a debit for the overpaid amount if I overpaid my supplier
33.need to reverse purchase and select the reversal and receive fund.
34.don't need to change anything?
35.reverse it and tell the supplier/customer and make the new correct one
4. miswrite several numbers in a record and I Spent nearly 6 hours to find it.
5.Firstly, I will show my understanding of him. Secondly, I will show him the evidence that why I recommend that thing. Thirdly, show him what will happen if he did not listen to my advice.
6.my arrogancy,i may prepare not enough but I think I am good enough. my arrogance may influence my attitude

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Nicole会计培训

GMT+10, 2024-5-10 01:17 , Processed in 0.057918 second(s), 19 queries .