帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
楼主
发表于 2018-9-12 07:25:50 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Jerrie 于 2018-9-12 13:14 编辑

technical
9.        How do you handle the situation that you do not have sufficient or incomplete information from remittance advices?

This happens when invoices of a supplier are paid with an outgoing payment (cheque, EFT, CC, BP), the system automatically creates one remittance advice which is not sufficient to represent the explanations on the individual invoices.

As supplier, I am responsible to match remittance advices to corresponding open orders and follow up the payment.

I would contact customer’s accountant asking for an Email briefly explaining the remittance advice’s corresponding invoices.  

10.        How do you handle a customer complaint about an incorrect invoice?
I will listen carefully to the complaint and double check the problems based on information in my system and previous email with sales.
If it is wrong because of operation errors, I apologize to customer and recreate a new invoice.
If it is correct, the conflict might exist in the agreement between customer and sales. I would talk with corresponding sales person figuring out the problem.

11.        What is your company’s procedure on billing/invoicing?
Billing
My company needs to pay book binding factory for binding newspapers, the procedure as follows:
checking the goods and calculating precisely,
asking supplier to provide invoice based on the actual number of goods I received,
entering the invoice into system,
writing cheque and asking for operation manager’s and financial manager’s signature,
closing the open invoice and printing remittance advice (2 coppies),
posting one remittance advice and cheque to supplier,
putting one list of goods I received, one remittance advice and invoice into filing cabinet.

Invoicing
Sales emails me business details or customers email me details, enter into system, print statement and send it to customer.

12.        How do you adjust an incorrect payroll payment (can be either overpayment or underpayment )?
If the payment has been sent out to employee, adjust it in the next payroll period. If the payment has not been sent, adjust it now in the system.

13.        How often do you submit your super payment/PAYG?
Company annual income >=20 million, super monthly
Company annual income <20 million, super quarterly

Annual PAYG withholding >1 million, PAYG weekly/fortnightly
25000<Annual PAYG withholding<1 million, PAYG monthly
Annual PAYG withholding<=25000, PAYG quarterly

14.        How often do you reconcile you bank account/GL account? How do you follow up the unreconciled items?
Monthly.
Understand the unreconciled items with details,
Check if they are reconciled in the next month,
If not reconciled for a long time, for example, half a year, problems might exist and need to contact corresponding person to solve it. For example, cheque lost during posting to supplier, we need to cancel the cheque by contacting bank and repost a new cheque.

15.        What are your largest balance sheet accounts?
As a customer, my largest accounts are account payable and wages payable.

16.        What are your largest expenditures on your P/L?
As a service company, wages and salary is the largest, Advertising & Marketing following.

behavioral
12. What motivates you in your work?
Achieving good results and professional recognition that motivates me.
For example, successfully contacting one newspaper office and get newspaperweekly or daily smoothly make me delightful.
13. What is your plan in next year and/or next 3(5) years?
ehhhhh

14. What new skills or capabilities have you developed recently?
I learnt thoroughly about operation of MYOB by attending Nicoleaccounting training.
Swim backward.

15. Tell me about a time you had a conflict at work.
When I was a procurement assistant, we need to book 800+ kinds of newspaper on post office’s system. Before I worked there, they did this work in one-bye-one manner. It is a huge amout of work. I found the procedure can be simplified by batch processing.I discussed my thought with my colleague and manager. One colleague thought it is more precious to do it one-by-one and mentioned about some mistakes happened before when they did batch processing. We discussed possible errors which gave me many ideas about what should I check and compare before and after the batch processing. Then they accepted my idea and it turned out it saved a lot of time every year. 16.        Give an example of a time you had to respond to an unhappy manager/customer/colleague.
I met an unhappycustomer when I was a cruise attendant. She hurt her feet when stepping outship onto beach. She was angry because she thought the hurt happened becauseour company did not remind her to wear filppers insdead of sports shoes and shehad no choice but stepping onto the beach with bear feet then got hurt.
My duty is to makesure customers enjoying their travel and being happy. I provided first-aid immediately.I listened patiently to her complaint and expressed my sympathy to her hurt. Ipromised our staff would lift her on her way back to boat to avoid her would touchingocean water.
As a result, shefelt good with the injury and enjoyed the day. On way back, she even apologizedto me for her bad attitude.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Nicole会计培训

GMT+10, 2024-5-9 20:32 , Processed in 0.060782 second(s), 19 queries .