热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 5813|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

how to gain the practical accounting experience before your job hunting

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-6-26 22:56:44 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Thanks for your asking. The next new class will start soon as long as we get the minimum 4 people.These four topics within 5 days 20 hours learning and teaching give you the whole frame of the practice accounting knowledge

They come from different Universities who are studying their Master degree or Bachelor degree for the last year or last semester,
they are all well educated. But they face the same situation – how to gain the practice accounting experience when they are going to look for job in the competitive employee market.

They live in different suburbs, such as Hurstville, Chatswood, and Macquarie and city, they still come to my class for the same purpose. Some people come to my class without any doubt, some of them with doubt. However, they still come to my class because they don’t want to lose this study chance and also they want to see whether I am liar or what I am good at (as some Chinese people did cheat Chinese in the past, this really destroyed our Chinese reputation). I do understand an d I very respect for their action. I also very appreciated your guy’s effort. Therefore, after finishing the first topic last night, I did offer them a chance to letthem choose whether or not they want to continue my class, if not, I will refund to them for the rest topics. But nobody take this
chance , so all of them still want to be in my class. Thanks guys, thanks for your encouragement. Also I am very confident to tell you what I am offering in class is what you will get after the class finishes.

Yes, what can I really teach your guys and what you can  learn from my class and what is useful for your looking for job, this is my main focus. Therefore, I organized 5 topics for each class.

The first 3 topics are I will explain each invoice to you and you need to practice with me together during the class. After
finishing these topics, you can know how to be a bookkeeper  / Assistant Accountant/ accountant– these topics will build you the basic knowledge in the real
practice accounting.

A lot of Chinese students are doing CPA or CA after graduated, that’s very good as they want to have a better future in their life. How to become experienced accountant? That will be the issue for them. Even though they nearly hold CPA certificate, maybe they are still in the employee market to look for job or still feel it ‘s so hard to find the job they want.

Well, we all do understand the reason Why- they lack of experience, especially in Australian, everything asks for experience even though you are looking for a clean job. That sounds very funny. But this is the reality. Most of the companies want to have experienced staff or do not want to training un-experienced staff as they put so much effort for training staff and cannot expect this staff to gain the same result as their experienced staff. It sometimes will be too much headache for the manager.

(I experienced this same situation for nearly half year already, I do feel experienced staff makes my life much easier than un-experienced staff as un-experienced staff has to confirm with me and ask many questions all the time during the work as they are not sure what they are really doing, that’s very annoying sometimes and also this slow down my work and I am unable to get my job done on time). Therefore, this comes one of the reasons why I organised this kind of class, I would like to let you gain my experience in a short period, hopefully this will help you looking for your employment.
Ok, question is here: How to build the experience within a short period? That sounds impossible. Some people are looking for volunteer work so that they think they can gain the accounting experience through sacrificing themselves to work for free for the company for the certain period. I do not deny this will be not the way to do it, you should have a try if you have a chance or you would like to sacrifice yourself for some periods. But you still have the question whether or not you really gain the experience through being a volunteer? Some people say yes, some people will say no as they have to spend a lot of time to do nonsense work, such as data entry and filing, and feel very hard to reach the accounting work and no much explanation help, this also will be hard for them to get the real experience.

However, my question is whether you really understand the procedure of practice accounting and how can you check or fix your accounting issue if some problems occur during your future work? This will test your real understanding of accounting. If you do understand, everything will come simple and you are very confident whenever you are doing the job or you are looking for a job. If you do not, you think it will be a so complicated issue or think another people always are luckier than you are, so you are not confident.

Therefore, I organise these 3 topics to try to tell you how to fix accounts issue to build your experience and also show you how to build up your basic accounts knowledge that you might not learn for the university book or your volunteer work as I summarised different transaction situation during my work experience The last

The last two topics are that I will explain to you how to reconcile and analysis the B/S & P/L report at each end of month from where to start and where to finish and how the financial report should look like in the real accounting practice. After these topics, you will have the practical knowledge to understand the financial report in the real workplace and how to be an accountant and how to use the skills to solve the accounting issues  

I know your guys will be a good senior accountant or Finance controller or finance Manager in the future if you would like to work for accounting, as the world will be yours. However, we do know one saying :"Rome was not built in one day".  Therefore We have to start from now on to build the foundation, then you can build your future dream by yourself. What do you reckon?

If you are interested in my class, please give me a buzz. Let’s try together. Thanks

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Nicole会计培训

GMT+10, 2024-5-3 17:37 , Processed in 0.061536 second(s), 20 queries .