[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
楼主
发表于 2017-12-6 07:47:26 | 显示全部楼层
19.        What motivates you in your work?
Basically it is about my long term career development, the felling to acquire a new skill and complete a new task, all these feelings motivate me.

20.        Have you made mistake before and what have you learnt from it?

Though I always strive for perfection in everything I do, I don't hit my mark every time, but to stay on target, I perform a series of checks and balances on my work and make adjustment as I go. For example, I am untimately responsible for a variety of small projects and need to delegate certain tasks to various team members and I do this through email. I have found that delegated tasks are more likely to be completed on-time if I take one extra step after sending out my initial request. That one extra step is to personally discuss the task and its due date with each team member. It's such a small thing, but a huge impact.

21.        What is your salary expectation?

My salary expectations are in line with my experience and qualifications. I am currently making **per year and based on my current level of experience i'm looking to be in the **-** range.

22.        What is your plan in next year and/or next 3(5) years?
Continuing to learn and applying my experience and knowledge to grow professionally in the field of Accounting and finance.

23.        What new skills or capabilities have you developed recently?
I learn how to analyze a financial report, dig the reasons behind ratio's change, not just focus on the data itself, and I also enrolled CPA professional cause.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Nicole会计培训

GMT+10, 2024-5-5 08:42 , Processed in 0.056970 second(s), 18 queries .