帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
楼主
发表于 2017-12-5 21:59:44 | 显示全部楼层
电话面试 -Summer & Esther
1.        Describe your company business and turnover and your duties
I am an Assistant Accountant at A company. A company is an Australian medium-sized company that provide legal services. The turnover of A company is about 2 million per month. My duties include payroll, AP, AR, month and year-end reconciliation, cash flow forecast and other accounting processes.

2.        Briefly describe your team and who you are normally liaising within the business
In my current company, we have a finance team of 5. Under the supervision of the financial controller and general manager, me, the assistant account and payroll officer, accounts all-rounder work closely every day to support the financial aspect of the company.
3.        Why you left current company
“I have been at my company for one year now and have learned a lot from working with some amazing people.  I started working at this company since I graduated from this company and I have developed accounting skills and gained experience in the office working since. However, I am starting to feel like I need some new challenges. This position really appeals to me because it would allow me to work in a bigger team and undertake more responsibilities.”
4.        Why you are interested in our company
First of all, I am attracted to the reputation of the company. EY is a globally reputable company with amazing people that I admire. Also, I believe that I am a good fit of this position. I have worked in my current company for 3 years and I am keen to move to a higher position with more responsibilities.

5.        What you can bring to this position
I am a hard-working individual with experience and attention to detail. From my past experience, my employers were always satisfied with my performance. I am a fast learner as well, I will adapt to new environments easily.
6.        Salary package and notice period
I would like an annual salary around 50k plus super which is what I currently make. I would like 2 weeks notice as I am currently working.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Nicole会计培训

GMT+10, 2024-5-5 13:22 , Processed in 0.052625 second(s), 18 queries .