[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
楼主
发表于 2017-12-5 23:28:23 | 显示全部楼层
13.What is your weakness? To what extent do you think it will affect your performance?
I am not that confident about my oral speaking. Sometimes I am nervous to speak in front of a group of people. This problem may affect my performance since as an accountant, I often need to interact with others. So I am practicing my oral speaking by watching TED's talk, TV dramas, and also I have some local friends who are very kind to help me with that problem.

14.Which one you will feel more comfortable, in a team or work alone?
It depends on the type of work. If the work requires a high level of focus I would be more efficient by working alone, however, if the work is more based on finding a better solution, I would like to choose working as a team since it is a better way to find a best solution.

15.Can you work independently when required?
Definitely yes, but before I start my work I need to totally understand the task and maybe sometimes I need to communicate with my supervisor first.

16.What management style you are most comfortable with?
I would prefer the manager to be a leader that provides the main direction of our team while gives us certain space to let us show our abilities.

17.How do you rate yourself in meeting deadlines?
I think the best way is to allocate my work properly on a daily basis then I should not have many tasks to do on deadlines.

18.How do you prioritise your job?
I will focus on the more urgent job first and then finish the others.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Nicole会计培训

GMT+10, 2024-5-5 10:12 , Processed in 0.056356 second(s), 18 queries .