[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
楼主
发表于 2017-12-5 22:33:35 | 显示全部楼层
1.How do you process the supplier invoice/coding?-有没有具体操作经验, 能不能分辨Asset, expense 和prepayment
Once the supplier invoice arrives, I will check something like ABN, amount, date, signature and so on to make sure whether the invoice is right. Afterwards, I will entering the supplier invoice into the accounting system and ensure the different coding information is right. For example, account codes of fixed asset invoice, prepaid invoice and accrual invoice are respectively asset, prepayment and liability.
2.How do you reconcile the supplier statement? -有没有具体操作经验
At first, I will check whether the overdue is right and already paid to prevent the situation of double pay if the supplier statement include the overdue. Then I will check whether the statement indeed match invoice lists and identify the status of invoice (closed/open) in accounting system. If some invoices have not been entered into system based on statement, I will ask suppliers to get new copies and booked them into system.
3.How do you correct a supplier invoice incorrectly entered? –有没有具体操作经验,也想知道公司内部对AP的管理
I can edit the wrong invoice directly in system regardless of whether it is or not paid if the financial report is not posted out. Otherwise, I can only do the adjusting entry in next month.
4.How do you handle credit note from supplier? 有没有具体操作经验
I will record the credit note into the applied amount of the particular invoice which the credit note belongs to.
5.What is your company’s collection procedure? 有没有具体操作经验?也想知道公司内部对AR的管理
I will give priority to the collections which are longer and have larger amounts, and I usually keep firm and friendly to these customers. At first, I would make phone calls to customer company and introduce myself then I ask for AP to state that which outstanding invoice I want to collect. If there is no reply to the phone, I will ask the salesperson who is responsible for the particular invoice for helping me negotiate with the customer company. Furthermore, I would talk with the financial manger about this invoice if this problem is serious.
6.How do you handle the situation that you do not have sufficient or incomplete information from remittance? 有没有具体操作经验?
I will ask the supplier for new copy of remittance which have sufficient and complete information.
7.How do you handle a customer complaint about an incorrect invoice? -有没有具体操作经验
I will issue a credit not to offset the incorrect invoice then post a new right invoice to the customer.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Nicole会计培训

GMT+10, 2024-5-5 18:31 , Processed in 0.058433 second(s), 18 queries .