帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
楼主
发表于 2017-12-6 14:40:02 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 sumever 于 2017-12-6 15:10 编辑

2.Tell me who you are and where you come from
I’m Jenny from China. I studied Bachelor of Commerce and majored in accounting at  ANU and just graduated with distinction on average.

4.What do you normally do in your current/last job
Normally I took the responsibility of preparing the cash flow forecast for a month, doing bank reconciliation at the end of the week/month, and making adjustment to specific accounts such as accruals.

6.Why should we offer you this position?
Attention to details, problem solving, quick learner, strong team player.
Good at Excel work.

8.Give me an example from a previous job where you've shown initiative.
You need to convince the interviewer that you are a doer, someone who takes responsibility and gets the ball rolling. In my internship project, I took the lead on researching several different external best practices at our competitors. Then I compiled that external information along with our internal data to write up an internal best practice white paper which is still in use today. In fact, that white paper earned me the CEO Award at the end of my internship. I was the only intern to ever receive that award

10.What your colleagues will say about you?
They would say that I am reliable and active as the data I provided was accurate and I always look for work to do after finishing my own work.

12.What part of your current job you like most/least?
I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere and I actually enjoyed going to work every morning.
While the people in XXX company were terrific to work with, I felt that the opportunities for me there were limited by the size of the company. I believe that a larger company can offer me challenges as well as opportunities.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Nicole会计培训

GMT+10, 2024-5-5 17:13 , Processed in 0.048287 second(s), 18 queries .