要培训多久

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-6-26 22:43:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Nicole会计培训 于 2013-6-26 23:18 编辑

原帖由 风和日丽 发表
要培训多久?我很感兴趣。

We split the whole accounting practice study within 5 topics within 5 weeks 20 hours teaching which are very useful for you looking for an accounting job.

Each week has one topic. 4 hours each time or until you totally understand before you leave the class

We already have experienced  many classes through 7 years teaching. Our class is very useful for the students who nearly graduate or who do not have accounting practice experience

But Please Note:

There are 2 conditions if anyone wants to come to our class:

1. Think all the time in the class, but not only follows, ask many questions you want that helps really
understand the accounting practice

I do like the person who comes to my class not only following me in the class, I more like the people can use their brain
thinking in the class and ask many questions they want, that will help themselves to understand what they study
This is same as my work. I do not like my staffs just follow me without using the brain, that’s not a good staff. Would you like to be a good staff?

2. Practice your homework all the time during the time break - put your effort in when you really want to understand accounting and find an accounting job.

I keep telling the people who study to my class: For each topic, I will teach the method how I deal with the accounting
issue and I can guarantee you can understand the accounting knowledge for each topic. But I can not guarantee you can
familiar with the work if you do not practice what I ask you at home. Therefore I do need you to practice homework at
home as many times as you can so that you can familiar with the accounting work

My real purpose is I will try my best to let you understand practice accounting in order to help your guys to find accounting job ASAP. But remeber you are the only person can help yourself.

Like Aussie saying: you never try, you never know. Therefore I am trying , hopefully you can try too.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Nicole会计培训

GMT+10, 2024-5-3 17:46 , Processed in 0.057257 second(s), 20 queries .