[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
楼主
发表于 2017-9-12 23:15:18 | 显示全部楼层
23. What is your company’s procedure on billing? 有没有具体操作经验?
AP, for example. When issuing a cheque, first need to check paying bank and supplier. Then check payment amount, which is in consist with the tax invoice. You will also need the authorized signature, director, and financial manager. After the cheque has issued, you have to print two copies of the remittance advice. One copy stapled with invoice and preserved. Then send the other copy to the supplier, together with the cheque.

24. How do you adjust an incorrect payroll payment (can be either overpayment or underpayment)?
First, check if the payment has paid or not. If the payment has not been paid, you can correct it in the statement. If the payment has already been paid, you need to make an adjustment in the same category next time you make the payroll. For example, if a weekly paid payroll has been overpaid, then on next week, you should decrease the amount of payment.

25.    What is the most difficult situation/person you have faced and how did you handle it?
When I worked as AR, I found bank reconsolidation cannot match customer accounts, which was handled by the previous officer. So, I called to the customer and find out they had a financial issue, therefore, they could not pay the bill in time, I reported the issue to the manager and stop sales.

26.    What part of your current job you like most/least?
It is hard to answer, because there’s a lot I like my current job, and I really learned a lot from it. I want to move on because I am eager for new knowledge and new challenges. The most enjoyable part of my current job is that as an AA, I help with account entries and financial statements, it really improves my responsibility and carefulness.

27.   What is your weakness? To what extent do you think it will affect your performance?
I think my weakness is that sometimes I am nervous to speak in front of a group of people, maybe because I am not confident about my oral speaking. It is not a critical issue to my career at this stage, but as an accountant, you have to communicate with people every day, so I am practicing my oral speaking by watching TED’s talk, TV dramas and my tutor also help me with my presentation.

28.    What you can bring to this position.
First of all, my experience working as an AA can help me to adapt to the work as soon as possible. I am also skilled in Word & Excel. Secondly, I studied master of accounting in uni and I think I have a better understanding of accounting. Also, I am able to work under pressure. I am aware that accounting jobs involve time pressure and you are looking for someone who can solve multi tasks and work across different projects at once. I will stay calm and be careful about details until I got the job done.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Nicole会计培训

GMT+10, 2024-5-5 06:54 , Processed in 0.053153 second(s), 18 queries .