[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
楼主
发表于 2017-9-12 22:31:54 | 显示全部楼层
41.    Disposal of an asset (Asset $10,000, Accumulated depreciation 8,000完全scrap掉)要消除disposal asset 的账面价值,Dr Accumulated depreciation 8000
                                                 Dr Loss on disposal               2000
                                                 Cr Asset cost                        10000

42.    Prepaid expense (一个$11,000incl.GST的Rent Invoice从现在当月开始算起的四个月)

43.    What motivatesyou in your work?
What motivates me is seeing a clear path to advancement at a company in an exciting and growing field.
That’s why I have applied for this position with your company.
Everything I have research about xx公司 shows you are poised for sustained and potentially phenomenal growth.
I want to be a part of that, and I want to know that I made a significant contribution and will be rewarded on the merit of that contribution.

44.    Have you mademistake before and what have you learnt from it?
When I issue the invoice, some prices are based on hours but others are fixed amount. Sometimes we need to manually adjust the number in system
     when they work for fewer hours than before in some special conditions. I forgot to make the adjustment, and then I issue the credit note to our client.
     We need to pay attention to everything even it seldom happens.

45.    What is yoursalary expectation?
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I am more interested in finding a position that good fit for my skill & interest , would like to know about the future potential of this position , in terms of career growth & benefits the organization provides in terms of personal & professional advancements. Well, I believe that you’re offering competitive salary in marke[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]t.
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
46.    Why you left current company?
After working in this company for more than1 year, where I have learned a lot on this profession. It is time for me to move on and enhance my professional growth. I want to improve my overall skills by joining a larger and more progressive organization where I can learn/utilize other skills and experience in several different areas. I am also ready to take more responsibilities.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Nicole会计培训

GMT+10, 2024-5-5 06:01 , Processed in 0.071594 second(s), 26 queries .