[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
楼主
发表于 2017-9-12 21:17:30 | 显示全部楼层
29.    How often do you submit your super payment/PAYG/GST-有没有具体操作经验?知不知道什么时候交Super和PAYG?
for super usually by quarterly but monthly is acceptable as required by ATO that at least 4 times per year.due date of super is on the 28th for quarterly payment and on 7th for monthly. one

for PAYG is depends on the frequency of the firm, mostly would be the weekly payment

30.    How often do you reconcile you bank account and how do you follow up the unreconciled items?
monthly at the month end.
depends on different situations, several methods would be applied. most frequently used is through payroll, purchase or accounts journal entry.

31.    What are your largest balance sheet accounts?
cheque acc

32. Which one you will feel more comfortable, in a team or work alone?

It depends on the type of work. If the work requires a high level of focus I would be more efficient by working alone, however, if the work is more based on finding a solution, I would be inspired by the team so as to work together to achieve a better result.

33.    Can you work independently when required?

yes, but I would understand my tasks clearly and have an effective communication with my supervisor first before I really start my work.

34.    What management style you are most comfortable with?
I would prefer the manager to be a leader that provides the main direction of our team while gives us certain own space to show our abilities within a certain range.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Nicole会计培训

GMT+10, 2024-5-5 06:03 , Processed in 0.049032 second(s), 18 queries .