[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
楼主
发表于 2017-9-12 21:38:34 | 显示全部楼层
18.    How do you handle the situation that you do not have sufficient or incomplete information from remittance? 有没有具体操作经验?
查信息来源 查invoices

19.    How do you handle a customer complaint about an incorrect invoice? -有没有具体操作经验
Step1: Respond in a timely manner,
Step2: Investigate if it is your company’s fault: check sales register to find out information of the invoice, it is incorrect, then fix it
Overcharge--- issue credit note
Undercharge--- additional notes
Step3: Make follow-up call or email after fixing

20.    Give me an example from a previous job where you've shown initiative
Start by thinking in terms of what you’ve done to save time or money, or increase sales or productivity. You need to convince the interviewer that you are a doer, someone who takes responsibility and gets the ball rolling. A good answer would be: “I was asked to come up with suggestions for increasing sales. Being new with the company, I had to quickly get my feet on the ground and initiate a plan. I discussed my ideas with my supervisor and got the go-ahead to start interviewing customer service reps and sales managers to get a feel for their perspectives. Within 30 days I had a proposal on my supervisor’s desk that resulted in a new method for tracking cancelled accounts, which was the primary reason sales had decreased.”

21.    What is your biggest achievement?
When answering a question about your accomplishments, you don’t want to come across as arrogant, but you do want to share your successes. Take the time to explain your most important accomplishments at work.
Make a connection.
Share Example
Focus on adding value
E.g:  One of my greatest accomplishments at my current job has been leading the installation and implementation of a new software program in the office. As office manager, I quickly learned the software program before it was installed, and then led a seminar to instruct all employees how to use it. Within five days, everyone felt comfortable and confident using it. My employers said this was the smoothest technological transition we have ever had at work. I know I can bring this technological knowledge and leadership ability to your office as well.

22.    What your colleague swill say about you?
I think if my coworkers were to describe me- three words would come to mind: punctual- hard-working and trustworthy. Punctual because in the XXX years I have been working at the company- I have never once showed up late- and you can talk with my boss to confirm that. Hard-working because I never leave the office early until an assignment is finished- even if it is Friday and I am itching to leave. Finally- people would call me trustworthy because my boss entrusted me to help with conducting employee reviews- which involved talking to everyone and hearing several anecdotes. All information that goes through these meetings must be kept confidential- and I am proud to say I have never broken trust with a colleague.

Notice that although you did focus on some general clichés (team player, hard worker, reliable), you associated those clichés with a specific story that highlighted your expertise, giving them context. That context takes them out of the realm of clichés and into something more tangible that the interviewer can understand
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Nicole会计培训

GMT+10, 2024-5-5 11:37 , Processed in 0.054122 second(s), 18 queries .